Thursday, October 10, 2019

Why I picked Digital Audio

There was a lot of options such as making a gif or to make a game which sound interesting to make however, I picked this mission as I found  digital audio the most interesting out of all them . I also picked it as digital audio is everywhere such as, sound coming out of the television to the sound from a voice memo on Whatsapp and Snapchat. I wanted to look more into digital audio and see how does the sound come out and how it is actual made, as it is something that people just take for granted and don't know how and think of how the sound  comes out of the radio in the car? or over an intercom in a school or a shop.  On the topic of radio this is also another reason why I picked it as this would be something that I wouldn’t mind going into which has a similar idea to podcast as talking to people. I also have an interest in music and this is another reason why I picked it.  Reading more into the mission and seeing one of the suggestions was being able to make a podcast I had an interest in this as I listen to podcasts  the main one is the IT Galz. Podcast have become very popular over the past few years as there is now a section on Spotify that is specifically just for podcast this has made it easier for  people to listen to them while on walks or out doing the shopping, there is a podcast for everyone as many different genres . Even clothing companies such as Pretty Little Thing have podcast who they talk to models on about their lives.
 I had an interest in making a podcast to see how hard it is as listing to them everything seems to go so smoothly however looking into them and knowing about them a few people pre record them to prevent having any mistakes. It also seems to be very relaxed as don't know who is listening and no one can see you as what look like, that what look like dosnt matter but the talent that they have talking. As I mentioned I would have an interest going into radio and this is one of the reasons as I'm not comfortable talking in front of people but podcast and radio no one can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment