Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Reflection

I think for a first attempt at the presentations it went well, we were last to go up which was a bit of pressure as after seeing the others and how good they were everyone else power point also had no mistakes or of they did was minor so I didn't want us to have any and to be just as good as the others , however I was confident with the presentation as we put a lot of work into it and wanted to get a good mark .We had to rush the presentation a bit as we went out of time so did not get to hear the podcast .We didn't mess up which I was happy about as me and Ava were quiet nervous Ellen may have been too but she seemed okay which made me question why was I so nervous maybe she was nervous and just didn't want to say so I wouldn't be. Even though our group 3 is only small we all didn't know each other that well and it was also the first time I be doing a presentation and reading out loud to them, I've always hated reading out in front of people if there is 1 person listening or 100 I will be just as nervous so I was proud of myself and the group for the presentation going so smoothly. As a group of people who barley knew each others names at the start, from working in a group together,  I  think that we worked well in a group as working in a new group can be difficult as people can have different opinions and suggestions within a group and everyone thinks that their idea is right, however that did not happen with this group we all cooperated together and let each give their suggestions.
Recording the podcast when someone messed up we guided each other  in the right direction and made sure that we all sounded and was just as good as each other
Getting our feedback we got told that this was the best one out of them all which I was proud hearing that as we put a lot of work into this mission. We then got asked what we think we should get  and we all that satisfactory ,however Shaun thought that our presentation was very good and gave us an excellent which I was happy about as we
One thing that we could have improved on was to be perhaps but small bits of the podcast on each slide so could hear throughout the presentation. We put it into slack so that everyone could hear. Overall i really enjoyed doing this first mission and happy with our result.

No comments:

Post a Comment