Monday, November 11, 2019

Process

Unlike the last mission we could not pick our groups and we were put into groups with people who liked the same topic, While me and Andy were discussing the topics I knew that we were not talking about the same concept and the meaning behind the word trolling. We discussed what the mission was actually about and  we were both confused as Andy did not know that there was a bad side which I thought was interesting as that's the only side that I knew of  I text Shaun on slack to ask what was  the right one as I did not want to start and I was doing the wrong topic, Shaun got back to say that it was hate and harassment,  We needed another person for our group and Andy said  that Moe had no group and  he was going joined ours which was good as there was only two of us in a group so we needed a third person .We made a group chat to discuss the mission and when we would meet up .

On Tuesday me Andy and Moe went to the library after our photography lecture to work on our presentation, we went through what information should we put into the slides and the order that should go in we also discussed who is going to look up what information We decided that it would be a good idea to pick a celebrity who has been trolled recently I thought that Jesy from Little Mix would be a good one as she made a documentary and is open about trolling.  As the  main target for trolling is on social media, we also thought that it would be good if we all picked one type of social media to research to see how they prevent trolling I picked Instagram as it is the app the I use the most Moe researched Twitter and Andy done Facebook . I’m only typing this now as I have been going to work straight after college. We’re off college today so I’m going to catch up on presentation work I looked into the documentary by watching it again and taking down notes on the bits that I was going to put into the presentation, I also done a slide on why we each picked the topic and wrote my part to it , and a slide on  topics that we will cover.

11-11-2019 Monday again. Today I went to the library after web development lecture, we were not ment to have this lecture but as the graduation was on Friday we had to catch up. I stayed for 2 hours to work on the presentation I fixed any of my parts that I thought could be better and what I have learnt from doing this .
It was our turn to go up for our presentation and again I was nervous even though I talked in front of everyone before from the previous mission, we all read out the slides that we had done and where our names were.












































No comments:

Post a Comment