Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Reflection & Feedback

My reflection of this mission is that I'm not happy as we missed out on the end product which is having to make something. I was not as confident with this power-point as I was from the last one as in the last one our group got excellent which was a lot to live up to. While looking at other people’s  presentations I  thought to myself that we were missing a part out as all of the other groups made something such as a You tube video or a blog, while we had nothing only our power-point . It was our time to go up and we all done the slides that we did work on. Not having an end product  I felt that it seemed  shorter than everyone else’s.  Our presentation ended and we went down the back to receive our result, we got told that it was close to unsatisfactory which I disappointed about as I put a lot of work into the presentation.
Our presentation ended and we went down the back to receive our result, we got feedback  that it was close to unsatisfactory as we had no end product which I disappointed about as I put a lot of work into the presentation, however we got satisfactory which I thought was a good result considering the work I put into it. Working in groups it is also difficult trying to get a time to meet up that suits everyone which is quiet difficult as setting up group chats is okay for some situations but need to meet up in person to go through who is doing what part and if everyone agrees on the same idea or  if people have a better idea.

What I would change in this mission would be to make a product. This could include  hand out surveys to people and see have people been trolled, if so how many times and on what social media Or another could of been making a fake twitter or Intsagram and post something and seeing how long it takes for someone to comment something negative and how many positive and negative  comments on it. This would have tied well into our presentation as we each picked a social media as described in previous blogs, so after each of us talked about ours we could have then had a slide on what social media has the most people trolled on. We also could have used one word and seen how many comment with only one #.This would be the main thing that I would of changed, another may of been more case studies of celebrities and seen if there is any links with celebrities that get trolled for example more men or woman?.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment