Thursday, December 12, 2019

Digital Journalism

This mission was different the rest as it had to be in video form, looking at the options I didn't understand how would be able to make a video such as  text analysis and networks but this mission was all about to being creative. Hearing that it had to be a video I  thought that we would all have to be in the video thankfully we could do a voice over. As this was our last mission we were able to get into groups with people outside Group 3 ( my group ) however as everyone has labs at different times I was hoping that someone within my group would be interested in the same as me and luckily there was one more person who wanted to do digital journalism. There is a few different reasons why I picked this topic the first is that I looked at the other options and I didn't really understand what it was asking and how we able to include a video to them, and as this was the final mission I wanted it to be good and not feel the way I did with the last one. I also picked it  because journalism has changed so much over time to newspapers and before that until now where news can be seen on the internet.  I was also looking into journalism before to see what it is like as a career and thought by doing this mission that would show me more guidance in the area and if I would like to go into it or not. There was also so many different options of suggestions of what do to within digital journalism on way to include it this was another reason why I picked this topic as would make me think more than the others as the first one I knew that I wanted to do a podcast and with trolling knew that I was going to look up facts on that,however this one was so broad to make anything into a video was almost a challenge as had to have all the facts and information in a video within a certain time frame.
From doing this mission I hope to learn more about Journalism and see if I would like a career in it or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment